Following the announcement on February 23 regarding the planned easing of lockdown restrictions for Scotland, some students are returning to the campus from March 1. Here you will find information about safety measures and rules on campus.
Whilst on campus you must follow the health and safety guidance. This includes continuing to wear a mask at all times and washing or sanitising your hands frequently. Please do not come onto campus unless you have been invited to do so.
More health and safety measures in place at the campus include:
- Signage advising of distancing rules and max capacity of rooms
- Signage reminding people to wash and sanitise hands often
- One-way systems in corridors
- Masks to be worn at all times
- Sanitising stations in all classrooms
- Hand sanitisers available throughout each building
- Windows kept open in classrooms to allow air circulation
- Gazebos added in the courtyard to enable more outdoor learning
- Dividers and screens put in place in offices
- Limited number of support staff on campus – default is working from home
The video below details safety measures at the campus
Remember, we are here to help you. We know this is a difficult time for our students and we want to ensure that we help wherever we can. If you have any concerns about returning to campus please speak to your lecturer initially, otherwise you can contact our support for learning team by emailing email@example.com
There are also external support organisations available, which can be found here: External support for students.
Please remember to inform us if you are self isolating or have tested positive. Letting us know you are self isolating will not will not affect any payments you are due. This can be done via the Covid-19 Report Form.