- Is the college campus open?
The safety of our students, staff and visitors is of paramount importance. COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, but the virus has not gone away. The campus is fully open but we ask everyone to follow Covid Sense. Lecturers will continue to update you on arrangements being put in place for each individual courses in the event of staff absences.
- What is the college doing about Covid-19?
We are following all NHS and Scottish Government advice to ensure our staff, students and visitors are kept safe.
- What if I need financial support?
The college can support students with hardship funds and other bursaries where required, call Bursaries on 07515455876 or 07783717800 if you are having an issues with your funding, or run into extra difficulties because of the current restrictions.
- Are courses still open for applications?
Yes all our courses are open for online applications. If you have questions regarding your application or want to speak to one of our team please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do I do if I cannot access the internet or don't have a PC at home?
Email ITServices@west-lothian.ac.uk or contact the Learning Centre on 01506 427601
- Who do I contact if I am having problems accessing course content from home?
Contact your course lecturer in the first instance. They can be contacted by email, or contact email@example.com and we can direct your enquiry.
- I have applied for a course, are interviews still going ahead?
If the course requires an interview, and you are invited for one, this will be done online or over the phone. Please be advised due to current restrictions it may take longer to get back to you than usual. If you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who do I contact if I need help with my course while studying from home?
We appreciate that it may be difficult for some students to study at home and staff will be available online to support you. Contact your lecturer in the first instance and they will offer support or direct you to the correct department. They will be contactable by email.
- What happens if I have to miss class because of Covid-19 or being unwell with a respiratory illness?
Follow the normal procedures and let your lecturer aware that you won’t be able to attend your lesson.
There is now no contact tracing or test and protect for the general population. If you require any further advice on covid and Respiratory conditions follow this link Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Scotland | NHS inform
- Will the Terrace Restaurant and Platinum Salon be open during this time?
The Platinum Salon and the Terrace Restaurant is now open again to the public.
- What happens if I need support?
We are here to help you. Email us on email@example.com
- What if I have concerns or want more information?
We are here to help. Speak to your lecturer initially or email firstname.lastname@example.org