Are you due to receive SQA exam results on the 9 August?
We know exam results are a daunting time for any young person, but we also know that regardless of the outcome, there are always options available at West Lothian College.
We will have a team of staff in the Livingston Designer Outlet (between Under Armour and Puma) from Monday 8th until Wednesday 10th August between 9am and 4pm.
If you are unable to make these dates and have questions you would like to ask message us on social media or email email@example.com
Why you should consider studying at West Lothian College?
- Students are at the centre of everything we do
- We offer a wide range of courses to improve your job prospects
- Nine out of ten students are satisfied with their overall college experience
- High quality, learning, teaching and support to help you succeed in your studies
- Strong links with local industry to make sure our courses are relevant and keep pace with new developments
- Modern facilities equipped to help students have the best chance to learn new skills
- 97% of all college leavers ended up in employment or further study.
- Our location is great, we are situated between Edinburgh and Glasgow and right next door to the Livingston shopping centre.
- We are a college for all. We believe in treating everyone equally regardless of gender, disability, religion, ethnic origin, nationality or sexual orientation.
- Help with student health and wellbeing, and if you need additional support at college, for exams, study skills, computer skills, report writing and more.
With many full-time courses offering work placement opportunities and each class having between 18 and 20 students, a full-time course will provide you with the support to help you progress in your career.
If you are thinking that university is no longer for you, or have reconsidered your employment options due to current circumstances, we are here to support you and get you where you want to be in your career.
Didn't do as well as you hoped in your exams? Or perhaps want to gain further National or Higher qualifications? We offer a range of National, Higher and HN level courses part-time, which will allow flexibility for students who want to gain full or part-time employment alongside gaining further qualifications.
A school course is a perfect option for those in 4th, 5th or 6th year at school. The courses are studied alongside your school subjects and are usually on the college campus on a Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, with some classes taking place on a Friday afternoon.
These courses give students the chance to learn a subject that might not be taught at school, whilst introducing students to the college environment prior to leaving school. All courses also offer a direct route to further college or university courses and help students gain an insight into specific subjects prior to committing to full-time study in that subject after leaving school.
Stand out from the crowd when starting your career by applying for a schools course at West Lothian College.
Foundation Apprenticeships help students stand out from the crowd in their career, they combine work placements with classroom learning, all while still at school.
Foundation Apprenticeships are schools subjects that are chosen alongside students school subjects in 4th, 5th or 6th year. The courses allow students to gain experience in subjects not available at school, to gain industry experience with local employers, achieve a qualification equivalent to a Higher and start their career by standing out from the crowd.
Find out more about Foundation Apprenticeships and apply for a course: