We are committed to making our online information accessible to all visitors and are striving to adhere to accessibility guidelines.
Our efforts include:
- Maintaining a standard layout and navigation structure throughout
- Using headings, paragraphs, lists and other HTML (HyperText Markup Language) to create a logical document structure
- Allowing visitors to resize text using their browser settings
- Using foreground and background colour combinations which have sufficient contrast and are not known to cause problems to those with visual impairments
- Using alt attributes and/or titles on images where appropriate, and ensuring that alt and title attributes are meaningful|
- Designing layouts to work satisfactorily over a range of screen resolutions
- Ensuring all hyperlinks use descriptive and meaningful text
- Using plain English
- Using a written style that is straightforward and understandable
We are always trying to improve our website. If you have any comments on our accessibility policy, or suggestions about how to improve the site please contact us using the details below.
Resizing the text
To increase the text size:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Firefox: View > Text size
- Chrome: View > Settings > Text size
You can also resize the text by scrolling with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control key or pressing"Ctrl" and "+" or "-"
Some information is made available as to download as a PDF or Microsoft Office format for you to use at your convenience.
This website has been designed to be compatible with all modern browsers, PCs, laptops, mobile phones and tablets.