NC Level 6 Make Up Artistry
Level of Qualification: NC
SCQF Level: 6
During this course you will gain essential knowledge in a wide variety of make-up and hairdressing skills used within the industry. This will develop skills to produce a total look, special effects, character make-up for TV and film and build confidence through work placement experience.
Wigs and Postiche for Media
Media Make-up: Special Effects
Character Make-up for TV and Theatre
Style, Dress and Finish Hair
Styling for a Total Look
One academic year. There is a twilight class included within this course which you must attend.
• 3 standard grades at Level 3 and above (including English)
• 3 Intermediate 2’s at Grade C and above (including English)
• 3 National 5’s at Grade C and above (including English)
• NPA Cosmetology (beauty/make-up route)
• NC Level 5 Beauty Care and Make-up.
Education:HNC Fashion Make Up
Employment:Qualified Beauty Therapist working within industry.