Student Advice Centre
Student Advice Centre is located on the first floor of the street building. You should turn right at the top of the stairs.
Our opening times are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm (for financial transactions).
Contact details - 01506 427558 or 427555, email@example.com
We deal with the following:-
- Part time enrolment and payments
- Part time course information
- Arranging ESOL assessments
- C:card service (available Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 9 am and 12 pm - 1 pm)
- Issuing bus passes (if any money should be issued instead of bus passes, then Bursaries will issue money). Bus passes are issued on a monthly basis.
Bus Passes are issued at Student Advice Centre on the 1st floor of the street building. Please turn right at the top of the stairs.
Each month, students only have 2 weeks in which to collect their bus passes, after this, we cannot issue them until the following month. Will students please ensure that they collect their bus passes before 4 pm Monday - Thursday and before 3 pm each Friday.
Please use our search tool to find any course we offer: